2018 Queensland Reconciliation Awards
Congratulations to the winners of the 2018 Queensland Reconciliation Awards.
The Queensland Reconciliation Awards program recognises businesses, community organisations, educational institutions and partnerships that are taking positive steps towards reconciliation across Queensland.
The 2018 award winners were announced at a ceremony in Cairns during National Reconciliation Week, 27 May – 3 June 2018.
The 2018 Queensland Reconciliation winners are:
- Business winner—Rio Tinto Aluminum Limited for Delivering a sustainable future through employment in Cape York.
- Community winner—Cherbourg Historical Precinct Group Inc for Ration Shed Museum Reconciliation Fun Run.
- Education winner—Mabel Park State High School for Miracles at Mabel.
- Partnership—Queensland Theatre, Lone Star Company and Ergon Network and Energex, part of the Energy Queensland Group for My Name is Jimi.
- Joint Premier’s Reconciliation Award—Mabel Park State High School and the Office of the Commonwealth Games, Department of Innovation, Tourism Industry Development and the Commonwealth Games, and Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Organising Corporation.